Chicken Alfredo Pasta – This creamy chicken alfredo penne pasta is an easy one-pan meal with delicious chicken alfredo pasta sauce made in less than 30 minutes and perfect for dinner.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Pasta The Easy Way?
Follow the recipe exactly as given below in the recipe card. But before that see the important notes before starting.
Important Tips Before Making Chicken Alfredo and Pasta
- For more juicy and flavors, use chicken thighs instead of breast
- If you are not a fan of garlic and you feel this recipe too garlicky then substitute garlic for a few teaspoons of onion powder.
- You can use almond milk instead of regular milk
- Substitute with dried parsley instead of fresh parsley.
- I am using cooked penne boiled in water, to give it extra flavor boil the penne in chicken stock or broth with an extra little salt. (Just by doing this, your kids will enjoy the noddles all alone)
- You can add mushrooms and broccoli when you are cooking the chicken pieces
- Add some cooked asparagus into the sauce.
- Use cheddar cheese or mozzarella instead of parmesan
Tips For The Chicken Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- Add more milk to make more sauce if it’s too little for your family.
- If the sauce becomes too thick adding more milk is an easy fix
- If the sauce is too thin as per your preference, add cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- If you feel the sauce is too flour-y, then add a touch of lemon.
What To Do With The Leftovers?
If you have any leftovers, pack them in an airtight container and store in the fridge. When you are ready to eat the next day, I recommend adding more parmesan cheese and milk before microwaving. (This will make it creamier)
What To Serve With This Chicken with Alfredo Pasta?
I love to serve it with garlic cheese rolls and salad. But you can also pair it with a Caesar salad.
Still Hungry! Try These Other Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Easy Pineapple Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken alfredo pasta penne which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the recipe for chicken alfredo pasta will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.