Keto Cashew Chicken – This low carb cashew chicken is a great one pan Chinese restaurant takeout dish for busy weeknights that can be ready in just 30 minutes consist of tender juicy chicken with a savory sauce.
What Part Of The Chicken You Should Use?
I used boneless, skinless chicken thigh for extra little fat and juiciness in the chicken, but you can also use chicken breast.
Can I Make This Keto Cashew Chicken Ahead of Time?
Yes definitely, you can meal prep this easy low carb cashew chicken. Make in bulk, divide them into air-tight containers and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Keto Cashew Chicken Vegetable Variations
I used broccoli and bell peppers, but if you don’t like broccoli then make it with bok choy, green beans zucchini or mushrooms.
What To Serve With This Best Low Carb Cashew Chicken?
It’s so delicious that I can eat it all alone, but you can serve it over a bed of cauliflower rice, konjac rice, lettuce wraps, zucchini noodles or shirataki noodles.
This low carb keto cashew chicken is a great one pan Chinese restaurant takeout dish for busy weeknights that can be ready in just 30 minutes consist of tender juicy chicken with a savory sauce.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1 1/2 pound chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 1" chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons avocado oil , for frying (or lard)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup cashews, roasted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or rice wine vinegar )
- 6 tablespoons chicken broth, reduced-sodium (or bone broth)
- 3 tablespoons liquid aminos (or coconut aminos or GF soy sauce )
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce , optional
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum , optional
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Green onions, chopped
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients except xanthan gum and whisk all together.
- Add the chicken to the sauce bowl and toss it well and allow it to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a pan or wok on high heat, add avocado oil, once smoking hot add the chicken from the sauce bowl and stir fry for a few minutes until little browned. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- Add a little more avocado oil to the wok, add broccoli and bell peppers and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender and crispy.
- Pour the remaining sauce along with cashews, add xanthan gum to thicken the sauce. Mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces back to the wok and cook until heated through.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions and serve immediately over lettuce wraps or cauliflower rice.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Fajitas
- Low Carb Chinese Kung Pao Chicken
- Keto Chicken Marsala Crockpot
- Best Chicken Curry on Keto
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy keto chicken with cashew nuts which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the keto low carb cashew chicken will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.
2 thoughts on “Keto Cashew Chicken – Best Low Carb Cashew Chicken Stir Fry”