Keto Chicken Alfredo – This low carb chicken alfredo is the ultimate comfort food made in one pan or skillet under 10 minutes and juicy chicken is smothered into the creamy alfredo sauce, full of Italian flavors ready to serve on the dinner table.
Easy Keto Chicken Alfredo – Variations
- Make it a more filling and heavy meal by adding cauliflower and broccoli when cooking the sauce. Lightly boil the broccoli in the hot boiling water for 30 seconds, and add them to the sauce.
- I am using boneless skinless chicken breasts but you can use chicken thighs to add more fat content, chopped turkey also works great.
- You can add spinach with the sauce if you don’t like mushrooms.
- Add onions if you like, saute them with the garlic when making the sauce, you will surely love the flavor and texture.
- For the oil, you can pretty much use any keto-approved fat like avocado oil, olive oil, butter, ghee, beef tallow, coconut oil, bacon fat, etc.
- I am using fresh parsley, you can use dried parsley as well if fresh is not available or use fresh celery leaves as an alternative.
What To Serve With This Low Carb Chicken Alfredo?
I love to eat this all alone without any side dish because it has mushrooms and is packed with protein, which is very filling. But if you want, serve this keto friendly chicken alfredo along with side zucchini noodles, zoodles, shirataki noodles, spaghetti squash, mashed cauliflower, or roasted green beans.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium pan over medium-high heat, add the avocado oil, once hot add the chicken, and cook or sear for about 3-4 minutes per side until fully cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the butter in the same pan, add garlic and saute until golden brown. Then add the sliced mushrooms with salt and pepper as per your taste and mix well.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are cooked through and water released by the mushrooms starts to reduce.
- Pour in the heavy cream and mix well with the mushrooms.
- Place the cooked chicken breasts back to the pan and spoon over the sauce all over the chicken. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 459Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 168mgSodium 230mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 39g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Still Hungry! Try these other keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Florentine
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Bake Casserole
- Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb keto chicken alfredo which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken and spinach alfredo will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.