Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – This low carb bacon ranch chicken casserole is so comforting, cheesy, rich, creamy, and is loaded with favorite veggies, topped with bacon, perfect for your family dinner on busy weeknights.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – Important Tips
Veggies – Use any of your favorite veggies like – Broccoli, spinach, riced or cauliflower florets, brussels sprouts. Just cook, drain and squeeze out any excess water before adding to the casserole mixture.
Cheese – I am using cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Use Monterey Jack or Pepperjack for a little bit of kick. Or, use half mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
Dressing – Ranch dressing is a must for this recipe, but swap that with 1/2 cup mayo and 1/4 cup sour cream. Otherwise, use Thousand Island Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing, and Caesar Dressing for different flavors.
Chicken – I am using cooked shredded chicken breasts, use any rotisserie chicken or boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Variation – Buy ranch powder instead of liquid ranch dressing. If you would like to add pepper, onion, fresh mushrooms, and frozen broccoli, then lightly sauté them first with the chicken.
Topping- Top this keto bacon chicken ranch casserole with chopped chives or green onions. For more flavor, add extra cooked bacon on the top after baking.
Serve – I serve it with low carb crumbled crackers on the top. Or serve it alongside caesar salad, roasted green beans or asparagus.
Can I make this low carb chicken bacon ranch keto casserole ahead of time and store?
You can do this in two ways – Bake the casserole and store any leftover in the fridge for up to 3-5 days. Or assemble/prepare the casserole ahead of time as instructed below, cover with foil or plastic wrap, and store it in the fridge for a few days and bake right before serving.
How to freeze this keto chicken bacon ranch broccoli casserole?
Assemble the casserole, leave the cheese off and freeze for up to 2-3 months. Bake directly from frozen but thaw in the fridge for even cooking and stir midway through when baking. If you have already baked the casserole then pack the leftover chicken in an airtight container and freeze. To reheat, pop into the microwave until warmed through.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless (cooked and shredded)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning mix, optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Veggies (Any one)
- 4 cup Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed out
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using broccoli, boil into a pot of water for 1-2 minutes until bright green.
- In a large bowl, combine the drained spinach or broccoli, bacon, shredded chicken, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a 9x13 in casserole dish.
- Add ranch seasoning mix, and top with remaining shredded cheeses.
- Put into the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Add extra bacon on the top, optional.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 459Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 135mgSodium 748mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 47g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Paprikash
- Low Carb Mushroom Chicken Casserole
- Air Fryer Chicken Kiev Keto
- Low Carb Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this cheesy keto chicken bacon ranch casserole with broccoli which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb easy chicken bacon ranch casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.