Keto Chicken Cauliflower Casserole – This low carb chicken cauliflower bake is super-rich, flavorful, and cheesy with crispy bacon bits and creamy cheese sauce, great for a weeknight meal.
Keto Chicken Cauliflower Casserole – Important Tips
Veggies – Added bell peppers, onions, or half broccoli, and cauliflower with some sautéed mushrooms or asparagus.
Cheese – Cheddar cheese works best, you can use mozzarella, mixed blend cheese, or Philadelphia garlic and herb.
If using a block cream cheese instead of spread. Cook for a little longer and let sit for a few minutes so it’s less runny with a perfect texture.
Save time – Use precooked bacon, steam bag cauliflower, and precooked or leftover rotisserie chicken.
For the stock, use chicken bone broth or white wine
Spice up – Added dill and chili powder to give that extra kick.
Chicken – Chicken breasts are the best for casserole dishes, use you can use boneless skinless chicken thighs, Season with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder, and cook.
Sauce – If the sauce is too runny, add some shredded parmesan cheese to thicken up the sauce.
Can I store this keto chicken cauliflower cheese bake?
Pack the leftovers in an air-tight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. I don’t recommend freezing, casserole dishes like this one loses their texture after reheating.
What to serve with this low carb chicken cauliflower cheese bake?
You can enjoy this dish as it is, or serve it with a green salad or caesar salad.
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless, diced
- 3 cup cauliflower
- 4 slices bacon, 6 inches long, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth (bouillon or consomme)
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, spread
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced chicken to the pan and cook for a few minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In another pan, add cauliflower with water and simmer for a few minutes until just tender. Drain the water completely and set it aside.
- Add the remaining oil and bacon to the frying pan and cook until browned.
- Arrange in a casserole dish along with the cooked cauliflower and chicken.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add butter and minced garlic, cook until tender
- Add the chicken broth, cream cheese, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Simmer for a few minutes or until the cream cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth. Add half of the grated cheddar cheese and stir to combine until smooth and thick.
- Pour the sauce in the prepared casserole dish over the chicken, bacon, and cauliflower, sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden hot and bubbling.
- Pair with a green salad and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 548Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 158mgSodium 1041mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 51g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Cheese Bake
- Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake
- Keto Barbeque Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Fingers Pork Rinds
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this loaded keto chicken cauliflower casserole that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for a low carb chicken cauliflower cheese casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.