Keto Chicken Cutlets – This low carb chicken cutlets are crispy on the outside and tender juicy from that is baked or pan fried can be made in under 10 minutes and perfect for your easy keto dinner.
What is Chicken Cutlet?
The word cutlet means a thin slice of boneless skinless meat from chicken, turkey or veal. And chicken cutlet is seasoned and breaded with batter and then deep-fried or oven-baked.
Ingredients Required To Make These Easy Low Carb Chicken Cutlets
Almond Flour – I am making this keto chicken cutlets with almond flour, but if you don’t have it in hand then substitute with coconut flour (< buy it) or use a combination of both (1/4+1/4 cup)
Panko Breadcrumbs – I made this same recipe with panko crumbs (< buy it) and ti tastes very good, so definitely give it a try and make low carb chicken cutlets with pork rinds
Parmesan Cheese – Always use freshly grated parmesan cheese or store-bought one but don’t use powdered form type parm cheese.
Eggs – I am using eggs but can substitute eggs with melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and your egg substitute is ready.
What To Serve With These Keto Chicken Cutlet Parmesan?
I love to serve it with roasted veggies, like carrots, cauliflower, or steamed broccoli or serve with a side of cauliflower mash, on a salad, or with dipping sauces.
And if you are not following a certain diet then serve with roasted potatoes, garlic fries, etc.
Keto Chicken Cutlets Baked
See the recipe card below for the fried version.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush the chicken cutlets with melted butter (optional) and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, add almond flour, grated parmesan. Mix well to combine.
- Whisk eggs to another shallow bowl. (or substitute with melted butter mentioned above)
- Dip the chicken cutlets, one at a time, into the egg bowl, then place into the almond flour mixture, and gently coat on both sides.
- Repeat the same for the remaining pieces.
- Place them onto the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked through.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Butter Chicken
- Low Carb Lemon Parmesan Chicken
- Keto Chicken Tortilla Soup Instant Pot
- Best Low Carb Cashew Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb recipe for chicken cutlets which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the keto chicken breast cutlets will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.