Keto Chicken Parmesan – This low carb chicken parmesan crusted recipe is my all-time favorite made with chicken breasts that is tender juicy from inside and crispy on the outside, topped with delicious marinara sauce, and melty mozzarella cheese!
Earlier I have shared the chicken parmigiana recipe but this keto parmesan crusted chicken is a must-try because it is 100% keto-approved, gluten-free and low carb without compromising the on classic Italian flavor and taste. This keto chicken parm recipe can be made in just 10 minutes of cooking time, choose whatever cooking method you like – pan-fried, baked or air fryer. (all versions are given below)
Can I Make Ahead This Low Carb Fried Chicken Parmesan?
Of course! Dip the chicken breasts into the egg mixture and let it marinate overnight in the fridge, when ready to make, take it out from the fridge and let sit for at least 15-20 minutes before cooking to cool down to room temperature.
What To Serve With This Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breast?
You can eat this keto parm chicken all alone but I love to serve this low carb fried parmesan crusted chicken alongside sautéed green beans, garlic broccoli, steamed green beans or cauliflower rice or with zoodles.
- I am using almond flour, but you can use coconut flour and make it a keto chicken parmesan with coconut flour (it won’t be that crispy)
- You can also make this low carb chicken parmesan with pork rinds. (Replace almond flour with pork rinds on the second bowl)
Keto Chicken Parmesan Air fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly spray the crumbed chicken with olive oil spray.
- Place them in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Flip the chicken breasts. Top with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has melted.
Keto Chicken Parmesan Baked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly spray the sheet with olive oil spray.
- In a shallow bowl beat and whisk the eggs.
- In another bowl combine the parmesan cheese along with all the spices and mix well.
- Dip the chicken breast, one at a time into the egg bowl and then to the cheese and coat well on both sides. Repeat for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Place the prepared chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. (no need to flip)
- Top each breast with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Bake for another 10-20 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. (Check this with a meat thermometer)
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Jerk Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Divan Casserole
- Low Carb Popcorn Chicken Air Fryer
- Keto Fried Chicken Cutlets Parmesan
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken with parmesan cheese which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the low carb chicken parmesan in a skillet will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.