Keto Grilled Chicken Thighs – This low carb grilled chicken thighs is a great lunch cum dinner recipe that is bursting with flavors and the juicy chicken thighs are grilled with the secret marinade that is sweet but still sugar-free.
Keto Grilled Chicken Thighs – Tips
- In this recipe, i am using liquid aminos but you can use coconut aminos and a dash of Red Boat fish sauce for some additional flavor.
- I recommend you to use this Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup that is 100% Keto, Vegan and Paleo approved!
Can I Bake These Keto Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs?
Yes of course!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the direction as instructed in the recipe card below.
- Place the chicken thighs on a sheet pan and bake for about 12- 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Can I Cook These Keto Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs On Stovetop?
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Follow the directions as given below and prepare the chicken with the marinade.
- Add the chicken to the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
What To Serve With This Low Carb Grilled Chicken Thighs?
I like to eat it alone with a little mayo or garlic sauce or low carb marinara sauce. But you can also serve this with a side of buttered cauliflower rice and green beans.
Can I Store This Low Carb Skinless Boneless Grilled Chicken Thighs?
If you have any leftovers then pack them in an air-tight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. When ready to eat, reheat them in the microwave or OTG.
You can also make the marinade with the chicken and freeze them together, and then grill later. This also works well!
Keto Grilled Chicken Thighs (Low Carb)
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Liquid Aminos or Low Carb Soy Sauce
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- For more flavors, poke little holes over each chicken thighs using a fork to help the chicken soak up the maximum marinade.
- In a mixing bowl, add thyme, garlic, Lakanto maple syrup, liquid Aminos, and dijon mustard.
- Place the chicken in a ziplock bag. Pour in the marinade into the ziplock bag and seal. Shake well so that the chicken pieces get evenly coated.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes (recommended) or grill right away.
- Place the marinated chicken on the preheated hot grill.
- Grill for about 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165F when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 217Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 137mgSodium 992mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 29g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Coconut Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this best keto grilled chicken thighs which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken thighs on grill will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.