Chicken Broccoli Casserole – This easy casserole recipe is the ultimate comfort food that your whole family is going to love. This cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole can be made in just 25 minutes perfect for a family dinner.
How to Make Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole?
Here’s how you can make the keto version, check below for the normal version.
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked chopped chicken (3 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat an ovenproof skillet (10-inch) over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter and let it melt.
- Then add the broccoli and sauté for 4 minutes until tender and bright green. Remove the broccoli to a bowl.
- Add the remaining butter in the pan, add the garlic, cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the cream and bring to a simmer, then cook for 3 to 5 minutes until reduced by half.
- Stir in all of the Parmesan and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella until melted. Stir in the broccoli and the chicken, season with salt and pepper and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the broiler. Set the pan about 6 inches from the heat and broil for 2 to 5 minutes until the cheese started turning brown.
What to Serve with Chicken Broccoli Casserole?
Whether you are making with or without broccoli, it will still be delicious. Just serve it with green beans or a simple salad.
Can You Freeze the Broccoli Chicken Casserole with Stuffing?
Yes, you can do that easily, just take 2 or 3 pans (depending upon how much you are preparing), split the mixture and freeze. When you are ready to bake, thaw in the refrigerator and bake as in the instruction given below.
Can you Freeze Chicken broccoli cheese casserole?
Yes, why not! Just follow the same mentioned above, to reheat, thaw completely in the refrigerator and bake covered for about 20 to 30 minutes at 350ºF or pop the casserole in the microwave.
Still Hungry Try These Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- Cheesy Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken broccoli casserole recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for broccoli chicken casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.