Chicken Noodle Casserole – This Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe is an ultimate comfort food filled with shredded chicken, veggies and a creamy sauce perfect for a family meal!
Today we will be making the baked cheesy chicken noodle casserole version with vegetables, shredded chicken, noodles and topped with salty and crunchy bread crumbs.
This chicken and noodle casserole is perfect for those busy nights because it only requires 15 minutes of prep time. The only thing you have to do is chopping the cooked chicken and boiling the noodles and rest you have to just throw everything together in a bowl, stir until combined and bake.
Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Shredded Chicken Substitute
I am sure that most of the time you will make this creamy chicken noodle casserole with cooked, shredded chicken, but what if you want some variations? Well, in this case, you can go for Rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken or turkey, the only thing you have to do is shred the meat and you are good to go!
This Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe is an ultimate comfort food filled with shredded chicken, veggies and a creamy sauce perfect for a family meal!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4 cups chicken breast, cooked, chopped
- 12 oz (uncooked) egg noodles
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cans (10 oz each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs Garlic and Herb
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat oven to 350°F/178°C. Take a 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish and spray it with the cooking spray.
- Cook and drain egg noodles as per the instruction given on the package and set aside.
- Take a large bowl and combine chopped cooked chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, frozen mixed vegetables and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Then add cooked noodles and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Now spread the mixture evenly in baking dish. Top it with Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs (buying link given on the ingredients list). Now lightly spray on the top with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and center is bubbly.
Still Hungry Try These Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Flavorful Chicken Française
- Best Hot Chicken in Nashville
- Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this best chicken noodle casserole recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for chicken egg noodle casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.