Sous Vide Chicken Breast – This easy chicken breast sous vide recipe is the most tender and juiciest chicken you will ever eat. This sous vide boneless chicken breast is a very versatile recipe that can be made with the help of sous vide precision cooker.
We all know that cooking chicken boneless skinless breast is a very difficult task, cooking it longer or lesser can lead to a rubbery chicken and we all don’t like that! It is very much recommended to look after the chicken so that it is no longer pink from inside.
And also it is important to ensure that is the chicken fully cooked to have in your stomach? because chicken can contain bacteria. More or less we have to cook it properly…
Now let’s jump into the recipe…
I always like sous vide cooking because this process consistently delivers us the juicy, moist and tender chicken breast every time.
Do you know that sous vide is also great to meal prepping?
You just need to add the chicken, seasonings to prep in the bag, Vaccum seal it, keep them in the fridge or freezer and you are good to go.
How to cook the frozen chicken breast sous vide?
Place the vacuum-sealed chicken breast to the water bath for an hour or so and you are ready!
How long and what temperature do you sous vide chicken breast?
As per my experience 2 to 3 hours is the perfect cooking time and for the temperature, 145 -150F seems to be the most recommended one but it all comes down to your preference to get the best balance of texture and juiciness.
Vacuum Sealer Substitute?
No worries if you don’t have a vacuum sealer! You can still make this recipe very delicious. Here’s what you can do:
- Take a Ziploc bag and place all the ingredients and seal halfway on the top.
- Heat water with the precision cooker as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Slowly lower the bag into the water and you will see the bag will remove the air out and it will seal up around the food.
- Now completely submerge and seal the bag. It should sink, not float. And you are done!
- ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide (<<Buy)
- Sous Vide Container 12 Quart with Collapsible Hinged Lid (<<Buy)
- Food Saver Vacuum Sealer Machine (<<Buy)
- Vacuum Sealer Bags (<<Buy)
How to Make Sous Vide Chicken Breast?
Still Hungry Try These Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Flavorful Chicken Française
- Best Hot Chicken in Nashville
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this sous vide boneless skinless chicken breast recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for sous vide chicken breast will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.