Grilled Chicken: This easy, healthy grilled chicken recipe is a perfect meal! It’s a perfect dish when you are bored of eating hot dogs and burgers. It contains tender cuts and marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection. This Grilled chicken recipe is one of the easiest and healthiest recipes you can make on a grill this summer.
With a simple quick marinade of oil, soy sauce, spices and garlic and an even quicker grill time, the chicken will be juicy and flavorful and you can have a meal on the table in no time at all!
This recipe of Grilled Chicken Breast can also be made on a gas grill, charcoal grill or electric grill and still the recipe will be juicy and packs a lot of flavors. It’s great when served with pasta, zucchini salad, and corn on the cob on a hot summer evening!
How Long to Cook (Grill) Chicken Breast
It totally depends on the on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts you bought from the market. But an average chicken breast takes somewhere between 8-9 minutes per side means a total of 15 minutes over medium-high heat. Or simply when the meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part your chicken breasts reach a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit you are done!
Grilled Chicken Marinade
You should not skip this step! Because skipping this step can actually make your chicken dry and you will end up making rubber chicken instead of juicy, tender chicken. So make sure to marinate your chicken before grilling.
Now if you are bored of eating Grilled Chicken Breasts then someday you can try Grilled chicken thighs… It will change your tongue taste. So below is the recipe for chicken grilled thighs
Grilled Chicken Thighs
- In a large bowl whisk salt, poultry seasoning, vinegar, eggs, oil, and black pepper together until marinade is well mixed; add chicken.
- Now cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
- On medium-high heat preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade for later use; place on grill. Grill the chicken thighs for 10 to 15 minutes per side. Flipping and basting chicken with reserved marinade, and cook until no longer pink in the center, or a meat thermometer inserted read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Still Hungry!! Try these Chicken Recipes:
This easy, healthy grilled chicken recipe is a perfect meal! It’s a perfect dish when you are bored of eating hot dogs and burgers. It contains tender and marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection.
10 hrPrep Time
20 hrCook Time
30 hrTotal Time
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large mixing bowl place the chicken.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, spices, soy sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar. Pour over the chicken. Flip it over to fully coat with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the remaining marinade for glazing the finished chicken
- Preheat the grill to medium-high (350 and 400 degrees F).
- Place chicken over the grill and cook for 15 minutes, 7 to 9 minutes each side or until the meat temperature reaches 165 degrees F when inserted into the thickest parts of the breast.
- Place cooked chicken on serving plate and allow your chicken to rest about 3-5 minutes before cutting to keep it juicy.
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these easy grilled chicken recipe which I make on weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for Grilled Chicken will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on facebook, twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram.