Keto Hasselback Chicken – This Hasselback chicken keto recipe is very easy and delicious that is stuffed with spinach, ricotta, parmesan, cream cheese, and crumbled bacon. Enjoy this Hasselback chicken breast with your entire family that is high in protein and low in carbs.
What is Hasselback?
The Hasselback term is originated from the Hasselback potatoes in Swedish – Hasselbackspotatis where the potatoes are cut halfway through into thin slices, topped with various toppings and then baked.
What is Hasselback Chicken?
In this case, the chicken breasts are cut into slits halfway through, stuffed with various topping and then baked.
What to Serve with this Low Carb Hasselback Chicken?
It’s so delicious that you can eat it alone but I love to serve it with a simple salad on the side. You can also serve it over a bed of cauliflower rice or soup.
Can I Make Ahead this Easy Keto Hasselback Chicken?
Yes definitely, you can prep ahead this delicious spinach bacon and cheddar Hasselback chicken. Store it the freezer-friendly container and freeze them. When ready to reheat, thaw it overnight the refrigerator and then place in the oven.
- Pepperoni and mozzarella
- Ham and cheddar
- Ham and pesto
- Spinach and goat cheese
- Mozzarella, tomato, and basil
- Spinach and ricotta
- Spinach, zucchini, and tomatoes
- Prosciutto and parmesan
- Cajun with pepper jack and spinach
- Bacon and cream cheese
- Spinach and cream cheese
This Hasselback chicken keto recipe is very easy and delicious that is stuffed with spinach, ricotta, parmesan, cream cheese, and crumbled bacon. Enjoy this Hasselback chicken breast with your entire family that is high in protein and low in carbs.
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 large chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- ¼ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 oz provolone cheese cut into small cubes (or mozzarella)
- 1/2 oz cream cheese softened (or mascarpone)
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add little oil, add spinach and cook for 3-5 minutes or until wilted.
- Stir in the ricotta and cook for 1 more second. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Cut slits into the chicken breasts about ½ inch apart but be careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, cream cheese, provolone cheese, and bacon.
- First, stuff the spinach mixture into the slits then the cheese mixture over it. Season with salt and pepper and generously top it with grated cheddar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven or until the cheese has melted and no longer pink from inside and the internal temperature reaches 165F.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto General Tso Chicken
- Low Carb Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole Bake
- Keto Cacciatore Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Hasselback chicken with spinach which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for Hasselback chicken with bacon will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.