Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole – This low carb chicken alfredo casserole bake is full of flavors that is rich, cheesy and creamy consists of tender chicken, mushrooms and a delicious alfredo sauce baked until bubbly and served over low carb veggies.
What Type of Chicken to Use?
In this recipe, I am using raw cubed chicken breast and frying them directly into the pan. But you can also use cooked cubed or shredded chicken. (if you ask me I prefer the fried version).
And more thing, use chicken thighs if you don’t have chicken breasts in hand.
How to Make Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake Sauce?
Here how you can make the delicious alfredo sauce (for the measurements see the recipe card below)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Garlic, minced
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add butter, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream and whisk until melted and well combined.
- Add in garlic powder, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Combine until smooth.
- Add parmesan cheese, bring the sauce to a boil and simmer on low for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
Can We Store the Leftover Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole?
You can store the leftover chicken in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze the casserole but you may notice the change in the texture and sauce will not be as creamy.
When you are ready to eat, reheat in the preheated oven of 350 degrees or until warmed through (make sure to wrap the pan in aluminum foil). If the sauce becomes too thick then add tiny splashes of milk. You can also put it in the microwave and reheat until warmed through.
- You can also make this yummy low carb chicken alfredo bake by substituting few vegetables like – use cauliflower or broccoli or even shredded cabbage instead of mushrooms and leeks.
- Try adding onion powder, a little nutmeg, and herbs de Provence for the seasonings. (Believe me, it will be so delicious!!)
What to Serve With This Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole?
You can serve this keto chicken alfredo casserole with any of your favorite low carb veggies, simple green salad, steamed broccoli, zoodles or over cauliflower rice.
Still Hungry! Try these other keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Stir Fry Chicken With Vegetables
- Low Carb Chicken Waffles
- Keto Chicken Tacos With Cheese Shells
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb chicken alfredo casserole which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken alfredo bake will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.