Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken – This low carb keto crockpot buffalo chicken dip requires just 10 minutes of prep time and your delicious dinner will be ready on the table. It consists of tender chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, cream cheese which is super creamy and delicious.
What Type of Chicken To Use?
Here I am using 2 large chicken breasts, but you can substitute with chicken thighs and make it a keto slow cooker buffalo chicken thighs or tenderloins (as you wish). Make sure to trim any excess fat from the chicken thigs before placing it in the crockpot.
Note – Cooking time may slightly vary on the type of chicken pieces you are using.
How To Make The Low Carb Buffalo Sauce?
Here I am using Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce. But you can make a homemade sauce. Here the steps to follow:
- 1 1/3 cup Frank’s red hot sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add hot sauce, butter, paprika, pepper, vinegar, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Whisk well until well combined and the butter melts.
- Once it starts to simmer, remove from the heat and allow the sauce to cool and thicken on its own.
- Adjust salt as per your taste.
What To Do With Leftover Low Carb Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken?
Once you have it for today, allow it to completely cool and pack them in an airtight container and refrigerate for 4 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Can I Freeze this Keto Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Yes of course! After you make the recipe, pack them in airtight containers and freeze them. When ready to eat, reheat in a pot on low heat or you can also put in the microwave for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
How to Serve This Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Serve it alongside carrots and celery or any of your favorite low carb salad, sautéed spinach or kale, with Zoodles or oven a bed of cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower with a drizzle of ranch dressing.
Still Hungry! Try these other keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Low Carb Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Stir Fry Chicken With Vegetables
- Keto Friendly Chicken and Waffles
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto crockpot buffalo chicken dip which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto crockpot buffalo chicken with cream cheese will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.