Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders – These low carb buffalo chicken tenders are a perfect dinner option on busy weeknights that are baked or fried until golden brown and crispy and of course, 100% keto approved, paleo and gluten-free.
Are These Buffalo Buffalo Chicken Tenders Keto Friendly?
Yes definitely, This dish can be made keto-friendly if we substitute few ingredients and mainly the sauce. Whether Deep fried or baked or made in air fryer these crispy keto buffalo chicken tenders are 100% keto friendly.
How to Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders in Skillet?
Here’s how you can make them in a skillet (deep-fried) with almond flour. For the baked version (with pork rinds), check the recipe card below.
- Season the chicken tenders or strips with salt and pepper.
- Take a shallow bowl and whisk the egg.
- In a medium bowl, whisk almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and paprika until well combined.
- First, dip the chicken (one at a time) to the egg mixture then dredge into the flour mixture. Do the same for the remaining pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil (or olive oil) and wait until hot.
- Add the chicken (one at a time) into the hot skillet and fry in batches for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden-brown. Place them on a paper-lined towel so that it absorbs the excess oil.
- Heat a saucepan, add butter and stir until well melted. Add in hot sauce or buffalo wing sauce and bring the sauce to a boil and simmer for a minute.
- Add the fried chicken and mix until well coated with the sauce.
- Serve immediately with homemade ranch dressing or salad.
How to Serve These Crispy Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders?
I like to serve it with some celery stalks with homemade ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing. You can also enjoy it with mashed cauliflower, green salad or green beans.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Low Carb Chicken Tikka Masala
- Hasselback Chicken Breast
- Low Carb General Tso’s Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto buffalo chicken strips recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb baked buffalo chicken tenders will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.