Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – These low carb buffalo chicken meatballs are a great crowd-pleasing appetizer and ultimate comfort food that is low carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly, contains only 4 g of carbs that your whole family will love.
How to Form The Meatballs without a Mess?
Look, I use my hands to form balls, just dust your both palms with the flour and start making the balls and it won’t stick to your palms.
Alternatively, you can use a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop (< buy it) with the lever to release.
How to Make Those Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs?
- Chicken, grounded
- Almond or coconut flour
- Egg, beaten
- Celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
- Green onion, finely chopped
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Mayonnaise (you can also try cream cheese, parmesan cheese or blue cheese crumbles)
- Ground black pepper
- Pink sea salt
- Buffalo wing sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Combine all the ingredients except the buffalo sauce in a large bowl.
- Form meatballs with the mixture. Line them on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked and internal temperature reaches 165.
- Once baked, place them on a pot or skillet, pour the sauce over them and cook for a few minutes on medium-low heat until the sauce starts to boil and all the meatballs are well coated.
- Serve hot immediately.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Crockpot
Again it’s very easy to make these keto slow cooker buffalo chicken meatballs. here’s how you can make them:
- Form meatballs from the meat mixture
- Place them in the bottom of the crockpot
- Pour the sauce all over the top.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
What To Serve With These Keto Approved Buffalo Chicken Meatballs?
I like to serve it with mashed cauliflower mixed with ranch seasoning, or with homemade ranch dressing or cucumber salad. You can also make them with blue cheese and serve with avocado ranch dressing.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Keto Chicken Tikka Masala
- Keto General Tso’s Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy low carb buffalo chicken meatballs which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for no carb buffalo chicken meatballs will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.