Keto Butter Chicken – This low carb butter chicken recipe can be made in under 30 minutes that is full of Indian flavors and spices which is rich, creamy and so delicious and is very easy to make served over cauliflower rice or keto naan.
This version of keto butter chicken curry can be made in a skillet, slow cooker or Instant Pot. (you can choose whatever you feel like).
Being an Indian guy, this keto diet butter chicken is in my all-time best dinner recipe because whenever I make it for my family they just love it, especially the creamy sauce.
What Cut of Chicken To Use?
I always recommend using chicken thigh meat, use any cut of the chicken but don’t use chicken breasts because they dry out pretty quickly and you will not get that juicy chicken pieces.
What To Do With The Leftovers?
Simply pack them airtight containers and keep it in the fridge for upto 3-4 days and you are good to go!
When ready to heat, reheat them gently, covered, to avoid drying out or reheat in the microwave on 50% power.
What To Serve With This Keto Low Carb Butter Chicken?
I usually served it over a bed of cauliflower rice, keto naan bread, with a side of a green vegetable, roasted veggies like broccoli or zucchini.
Keto Butter Chicken Instant Pot
- Place all ingredients into an Instant Pot except the butter, heavy cream and 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Mix the sauce well and place the chicken pieces on top.
- Close the lid and set for timer for 10 minutes on high, and let it naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes. Release all remaining pressure.
- Open up the lid, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream, cut-up butter, and remaining 1 tsp of garam masala and stir until well incorporated. (let the sauce cool a little bit before adding the butter and cream).
- Add the chicken back to the pot and heat through.
- Done! Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve over cauliflower rice.
Keto Butter Chicken Slow Cooker
- Place all the ingredients except the butter, cream, and 1 tsp f garam masala to the slow cooker.
- Mix them well and place the chicken on top of the sauce.
- Place the lid cook on high for 4-5 hours on or on low for 8 hours.
- Open the lid, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Let the sauce gets a little cool before adding the butter and the cream. Add the cut up butter and heavy cream and stir well.
- Put the chicken back to the slow cooker and heat through. Add the remaining garam masala and mix well.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.
Serving Size 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 431Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 198mgSodium 857mgCarbohydrates 8gSugar 4gProtein 37g
- Keto Lemon Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Keto Stir Fry Cashew Chicken
- Keto Baked Chicken Fajitas
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb Indian butter chicken which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the butter chicken for keto will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.