Keto Chicken Patties – These low carb chicken patties are so tender and crispy, great for meal prep that can be enjoyed any time of the day and served with salad or your favorite dipping sauce.
What Part Of Chicken To Use?
I am using boneless skinless chicken breasts but you can use boneless thighs instead, and if you have any leftover ground chicken or turkey then use that.
Can I Make These Keto Ground Chicken Patties Ahead of Time?
Absolutely! Follow the instruction up to the binding of the chicken and making patties just before frying them and you can store them in the fridge.
When you are ready to eat, fry them immediately and serve hot.
What To Do With The Leftovers?
Pack them an airtight container and you can keep these leftover keto shredded chicken patties in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
When you are ready to reheat, microwave on 50% power or fry them in a pan with just a little oil until warmed through.
How to Serve These Healthy Low Carb Chicken Patties?
- Thoroughly wash and pat dry the chicken with a paper towel and chop them in small pieces.
- Add the chopped chicken into the food processor and mixer grinder and pulse the chicken until roughly broken down.
- Now add all the seasonings and blend until just combined but make sure that you don't make a paste, we don't want that.
- Remove the chicken from the food processor and form 3-4 patties.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and once hot, Place the chicken patties (one at a time - 1 tsp olive oil for 1 pattie) and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Press with the spatula in between for even cooking on all the sides and edges. Reduce the heat to avoid burning.
- Done! Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 281Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 145mgSodium 417mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 53g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Low Carb Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Low Carb Jerk Chicken
- Keto Friendly Chicken Divan
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto chicken breast patties which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the best low carb chicken patties will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.
If you are looking for some fun or just don’t know where to eat when you go out, then make sure to check out this fun quiz game about restaurants.