Keto Chicken Divan – This low carb chicken divan casserole is the ultimate comfort food is very rich and creamy made with chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and cauliflower rice.
What is Chicken Divan?
Previously I have already shared the regular non-keto version of this recipe on my blog and if you haven’t read that yet go check that recipe.
Ok, so what is Chicken Divan – It is a casserole dish created by a chef named Lagasi usually served with broccoli and Mornay sauce. The word ‘Divan’ refers to a great hall or meeting place and the name was given in the early twentieth century by the Divan Parisien Restaurant in the New York City Chatham Hotel where this dish was served as the signature dish.
In today’s American casserole dishes it is prepared with regular Parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese.
Can I Meal Prep This Keto Chicken Divan?
Absolutely! You can make this keto low carb chicken divan in advance the day before or the morning and bake it whenever you want to serve.
How To Serve This Keto Friendly Chicken Divan?
Whenever I made this in my lunch I just enjoy and eat it all alone with nothing on the side to serve with. But you can serve this with alongside green salad, low carb biscuits, or mashed cauliflower.
- I am using raw boneless chicken breasts, but you can use canned chicken breast instead. You can also use canned tuna instead of chicken
- If you are not a broccoli fan then use spinach and mushrooms instead (cook the mushrooms with the broth to absorb excess liquid).
- You can also use leftover sauteed kale and frozen kale for the substitute of broccoli
- If you want to make keto chicken divan with curry then use 1 1/2 teaspoons of curry for the sauce.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Low Carb Chicken Cutlets Parmesan
- Keto Popcorn Chicken
- Low Carb Butter Chicken
- Low Carb Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy keto chicken divan which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the low carb chicken divan casserole recipe will enjoy this. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.