Chicken Alfredo Broccoli – This easy and quick chicken alfredo and broccoli recipe is the best Italian dinner that can be made under 20 minutes perfect for your entire family on busy weeknights.
- You can make the alfredo sauce either with heavy whipping cream or heavy cream (whichever you have in hand), or you can use half and half or milk instead of heavy cream (just use more butter in this case).
- I am using Parmesan cheese but this recipe works well with shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Mozzarella cheese.
- If you don’t have penne pasta then use fettuccine pasta instead. See the recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
- You can use frozen rotisserie chicken instead of the fresh one.
Chicken Alfredo broccoli Important Tips
- If your sauce is too thick, you can thin it out by adding a couple of tablespoons of milk or cream.
- Always remember to simmer the sauce on medium heat, avoid high heat.
What To Do With The Leftovers?
Pack them in airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Can I Freeze This Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta?
Unfortunately No! I don’t recommend to freeze this recipe because firstly, the texture will not be the same and secondly it may get too messy.
Still Hungry! Try These Other Delicious Chicken Recipes:
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this recipe for chicken alfredo and broccoli which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for chicken alfredo with broccoli and red peppers will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.