Keto Chicken Wings – These crispy low carb chicken wings baked in the oven is the ultimate keto-friendly recipe made with delicious chicken wings and finger-licking low carb sauce that is both sweet and spicy.
Are Chicken Wings Keto Friendly?
Basically, one chicken wing (20 grams) that is skinless and boneless consists of 6 grams of protein, o grams of carbs with a total of 40 calories (approx.).
Now we always doubt the dipping, don’t worry, I am using Frank’s hot sauce (<<buy it) that contains just 0-1 grams of carbs which is 100% keto-approved dipping of all time.
Either way, you can also try my creamy garlic dipping as given below.
How To Make the Keto Chicken Wings Sauce?
I am using Franks hot sauce in this recipe (check the recipe card for the instructions), but if you don’t have it in hand or want to try something different then try this dipping-
- 1/2 large hass avocado
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1 cup of water
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Soak the cashews in water for about 30-60 minutes, drain and rise properly.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for a few minutes or until smooth.
- Done! Dip and enjoy the crispy chicken wings with delicious garlic sauce.
I am making this entire recipe in the oven, but you may try this skillet version.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pat the wings dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat and add oil.
- Once hot, add the wings and cook for 3 minutes per side or until crispy.
- Once all the wings are fried, transfer to the oven and cook for additional 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through for even cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan or microwave.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter with hot sauce.
- Transfer the wings to the bowl and toss well with the sauce. Enjoy!
What to Serve With These Keto Baked Chicken Wings?
I love to eat it all alone because the sauce tastes so good that you don’t need anything else. But either way, you can serve it along with side celery sticks, blue cheese dressing on top, or ranch dressing for dipping.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Crispy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu With Pork Rinds
- Easy Keto Chicken Tikka Masala
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken wings baked which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken wings oven will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.