Keto Stuffed Chicken – This easy and flavorful low carb stuffed chicken is a crowd-pleasing stuffed chicken breast recipe stuffed with creamy and cheesy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling that will melt in your mouth and is a perfect family’s dinner menu.
Keto Stuffed Chicken Breast – Important Notes
- For the filling – I am using low-fat cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, and spinach. But, you can use fresh or frozen spinach (thinly sliced).
- You can purchase the Italian seasoning or make it at your home (as you wish)
- You can add chopped yellow onion and portabello mushrooms to the cheese mixture. It will be a great combination. Try it!
- You can use plain greek yogurt if you don’t have cream cheese in hand.
- Use broccoli if you want. It goes perfectly with the seasoning and the chicken.
Keto Friendly Stuffed Chicken Breast – Baked Version
You can follow the recipe from the card below for the skillet version.
For the baked version –
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown them on each side to get the first curst side.
- Stuff with the cheesy mixture and bake in the casserole dish for about 30 min at 350 degrees.
How To Serve This Keto Stuffed Chicken Breast with Broccoli?
You can serve it along with asparagus salad, green bean fries. I served mine with marinara sauce and it was great.
- 4 chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups spinach, chopped (fresh) or 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Take a medium bowl, add spinach, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and salt pepper. Mix well until fully combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts on a flat surface. Hold it with one hand and slice 3/4 of the way through (Do not slice all the way through).
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Put 1/4 spoon of cheese mixture into the middle of the cut chicken breasts and fold the chicken carefully. Secure with toothpicks
- Heat up a non-stick skillet over medium high. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chicken breats one by one. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 9-10 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Done! Serve with marinara sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Chicken Breast
Amount Per Serving Calories 283Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 142mgSodium 680mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 32g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Strips
- Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Keto Mexican Chicken Taco Casserole
- Keto Parmesan Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken stuffed with pesto and cream cheese which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto stuffed chicken parmesan will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.