Keto Chicken Stir Fry – This low carb chicken stir fry is one of the best stir fry recipes that can be made in under 20 minutes consists of tender, juicy chicken pieces and vegetables like carrots, bell pepper coated with an amazing keto chicken stir fry sauce.
Is This Recipe Actually a Keto Stir Fry Chicken?
Yes, the recipe we were making today is 100% ketogenic chicken stir fry. You can check the normal version that I have already shared on my blog, but that contains a lot of carbs almost 30 grams of carbs!
But here we are substituting few ingredients like sauce, vegetables, and others to make it keto-approved.
How to Make Keto Chicken Stir Fry Sauce?
Without a good sauce, this recipe is just like a fried chicken with vegetables! But don’t worry the keto sauce for chicken stir fry is very easy to make. Here’s how you can make it:
- Coconut aminos or GF soy sauce
- White wine vinegar
- Minced garlic cloves and grated ginger
In a bowl combine all the ingredients and add the chicken pieces and marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
This low carb stir fry chicken and vegetables can be made by adding broccoli, carrots or asparagus, bok choy or even snap peas.
But my favorite pick will be low carb chicken and broccoli stir fry.
How to Serve this Low Carb Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry?
You can serve this keto chicken stir fry with cauliflower rice or over a bed of zucchini noodles. You can also enjoy this low carb chicken stir fry with cabbage and garnish with water chestnuts, chopped peanuts, fresh sliced green onions.
How to Make Low Carb Chicken Stir Fry?
Keto Chicken Stir Fry (Low Carb)
This low carb keto chicken stir fry is one of the best stir fry recipes that can be made in under 20 minutes consists of tender, juicy chicken pieces and vegetables like carrots, bell pepper coated with an amazing keto chicken stir fry sauce.
For the Chicken:
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup mushrooms (optional)
For the Sauce:
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos or GF soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Mild, all-purpose seasoning, for added taste
- In a bowl add all the sauce ingredients and combine well. Add in the chicken pieces and mix until well coated. Keep in the refrigerator and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large wok over medium heat. Add olive oil and once hot, add in the chopped onions and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the broccoli florets and chopped bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender and little crispy.
- Reduce heat to low and remove the vegetables from the wok and set aside in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add little more oil to the wok and add drained chicken (reserve the marinade, we will use it later) and cook the chicken on high heat until fully cooked for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add the sauteed vegetables and the reserved marinade, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables fully mixed and the mushrooms are cooked.
- Done! serve hot with cauliflower rice or shredded cabbage.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 302Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 96mgSodium 997mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 36g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken and Waffles
- Low Carb Chicken Tacos
- Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup
- Low Carb Keto Rotisserie Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy low carb chicken stir fry which I make on weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken vegetable stir fry will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.
14 thoughts on “Keto Chicken Stir Fry – Low Carb Stir Fry Chicken With Vegetables”