Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole – This low carb buffalo chicken casserole with only 2.5 g net carbs is covered with lots of cheese, loaded with cauliflower and chicken in a spicy buffalo sauce, and is baked until hot and bubbly.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole – Important Notes
Save time – Use rotisserie chicken and precook the cauliflower. Freeze and chop the chicken to save time.
Sauce – Use any kind of spicy hot sauce like franks red hot sauce or Aldi hot sauce.
Cauliflower – Cauliflower plays an important role here to give it more volume to the dish. If using frozen, thaw and put it in some paper or towel to squeeze any extra water or moisture out.
Cheese – Add all of the cheese on top or mix half of the cheddar cheese with the chicken mixture.
Substitute – If you are not a big cauliflower lover, then add sliced zucchini instead. For taste change – Add diced green chilies, bacon, and 4 corn tortillas for texture. For the sauce, add a packet of ranch seasoning mix.
Can I make it ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this keto buffalo chicken dip casserole ahead of time, make it, and store it in the fridge. When ready to eat, pop into the microwave and serve immediately.
Can I freeze this low carb buffalo chicken casserole?
Yes, transfer to plastic containers and freeze for up to a month. When ready to eat, microwave for 3-5 minutes and enjoy this dish as your low-carb lunch or dinner.
Keto buffalo chicken casserole crock pot slow cooker
Add the cream cheese first so that it melts more easily. Cook on high for 3 hours and mix halfway through.
What to serve with this keto low carb buffalo chicken casserole?
You to eat it and enjoy it directly from the baking dish, but you can serve this alongside green beans or salad.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the cauliflower into the microwave for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, add the hot sauce, cream cheese, garlic, and cook until cheese is melted. Add the chicken and cauliflower and give it a good mix until combined.
- Lightly spray the baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread the mixture into the dish, then pour the heavy cream and sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbly and nicely browned on the top.
- Remove from the oven, cool down a little bit, and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1.5 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 423Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 133mgSodium 342mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 26g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Noodle Soup
- Low Carb Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Keto Broccoli Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Low Carb Hungarian Paprika Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy keto buffalo chicken casserole that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb buffalo chicken casserole with cauliflower will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.