Keto Breaded Chicken – This low carb breaded chicken is crispier on the outside and juicier from the inside, coated with crushed pork rinds, then seared fried or baked until golden browned.
Keto Breaded Chicken – Important Tips
Chicken – Use boneless skinless chicken breasts and try to cut them in thinner halves so that they can hold more breading and cook better and quicker.
Pork Rinds – As we will try to coat the chicken from the egg mixture it will become soggier, so better divide the crushed pork rinds into 2-3 portions to have nice crushed pork rinds.
Air fryer – You can also make this keto breaded chicken pork rinds in your air fryer, fry for 18-20 minutes or until crispy and perfect.
Spices – Try other spices like ground cumin, smoked paprika, and dried oregano to change the taste.
Can I store this keto breaded chicken breast?
If you have the leftover then pack them in a sealed air-tight container on paper towels and store them in the fridge for 3-4 days. Freeze for longer storage.
How to reheat these keto breaded chicken cutlets?
You can either bake or microwave at your convenience. Microwave on 50% power for about 1-2 minutes, covered. Or, bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
What to serve with these low carb breaded chicken tenders?
You can serve this alongside mashed cauliflower, cut chicken chunks into strips in a lettuce wrap or on top of a crisp caesar salad.
- 2 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 bag pork rinds, original flavored
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Crush the pork rinds in a food processor until well crushed with the same consistency.
- Take 2 pieces of parchment paper, place each chicken breast, and pound to the same thickness (all sides) using a meat pounder.
- In a shallow pan or baking dish(9x13), add crushed pork rinds, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs. Combined well.
- In another shallow pan add the beaten egg and heavy whipping cream. Mix well.
- Now take one chicken breast at a time, add to the egg bowl then to the pork breading mixture. Coat the chicken very well all over the chicken and continue this same breading process for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the breaded chicken to the skillet and fry for about 4-6 minutes, flip the chicken, cover the lid and cook for another 6-8 minutes until nicely golden browned or until internal temperature reaches 165 when checked with the meat thermometer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 480Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 218mgSodium 623mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 57g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Noodle Soup
- One Pan Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Spinach Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto breaded chicken pork rinds that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb breaded chicken baked will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.