Keto Tuscan Chicken – This low carb creamy Tuscan chicken is creamy, rich, and satisfying go-to dinner recipe for the family with creamy flavorful sauce, dried tomatoes, and spinach made in one skillet in just 25 minutes.
Keto Creamy Tuscan Chicken – Important Tips
Sauce – I recommend heavy cream if you want a rich and creamy sauce. Half-and-half or milk will not work. A quick tip – use plenty of salt and pepper to have a great flavored sauce.
Chicken – If you are using cold chicken from the fridge, bring it to temperature before cooking and then cut them into 2 thinner pieces (in half horizontally) so that they cook evenly and faster.
Flavor – Add spinach in batches to cook quickly or you can also fry the spinach with some butter for extra flavor.
Serve – You can eat this directly from the pan, but you could serve it over cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or mashed cauliflower.
Tomatoes – Use sun-dried tomatoes, but instead use red peppers or fresh cherry tomatoes, cut them in halves.
Variations – Instead of the chicken, use scallops, shrimp, salmon, or mushrooms.
Cheese – Use parmesan cheese, but instead white cheddar and mozzarella cheese will also work.
Can I store this low carb tuscan keto chicken?
Absolutely! Cooldown to room temperature, pack any leftovers to air-tight container and store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days. I don’t recommend freezing any recipe with cheese or cream sauce. To save time, season the chicken and freeze, make the sauce, and pour over the cooked chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut in half horizontally
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (use cheddar and mozzarella instead)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, slivered ( or use halves cherry tomatoes or red pepper)
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cut the chicken in half (horizontally) and season with lemon pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil.
- Once hot add the chicken and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- Now add onion and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 sec to 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken broth and scrape up flavorful bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add heavy cream and simmer for 1 minute, then add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Stir in spinach and stir cook until wilted.
- Season with plenty of salt and pepper as per taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 457Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 129mgSodium 731mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 26g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Low Carb Paprika Chicken
- One Pan Low Carb Mushroom Chicken
- Keto Baked Chicken Kiev
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto tuscan garlic chicken which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb tuscan chicken will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.