Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings – This easy and crispy low carb buffalo chicken wings recipe is oven-baked tossed in delicious buffalo wing sauce and served with ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
I Don’t Have Buffalo Wing Sauce, What to Do?
Don’t worry if you don’t have it in hand, you can make your own homemade sauce by following the steps below:
- 5 tbsp sriracha sauce or any other hot sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted, unsalted or ghee
- 2 tsp yacon syrup (or any other natural sugar substitute)
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and give it a good mix until well combined. Pour over the crispy wings.
Can I Make Ahead These Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Wings?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time but make sure you don’t pour the sauce because the wings will get soften and go soggy.
Can I Store These Crispy Keto Buffalo Wings?
For the ultimate and crispiness and taste, I recommend you to eat it immediately. But yes, you can pack them in airtight containers and store in the refrigerator for upto 4-5 days. (Don’t store them if already mixed with the sauce or they will soften and become soggy).
When ready to reheat, place them in the preheated oven at 200C/390F and bake for 6-8 minutes or until crispy again.
How to Serve These Low Carb Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings?
I like to eat it all alone, but you can serve with celery sticks, garlic mayonnaise, ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
How to Make Homemade Blue Cheese Dipping?
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 – 3 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the blue cheese with sour cream or until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. (add milk to get your desired consistency)
- Store in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.
How to Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings In Air fryer?
For the oven version, check the recipe card below.
- Season the dry chicken wings with baking powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, and onion powder.
- Place them in the air fryer and cook the chicken at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the skin is crispy, flipping halfway through.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce.
- Add the cooked crispy wings to the sauce and coat well.
- Serve immediately!
This easy and crispy low carb keto buffalo chicken wings recipe is oven-baked tossed in delicious buffalo wing sauce and served with ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
15 minPrep Time
1 hr, 10 Cook Time
1 hr, 25 Total Time
- 4 pounds chicken wings, separated at the bone - into drumette and flat/tip
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee (for dairy-free, use coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel. Season with salt, pepper and baking powder and coat well.
- Prepare your oven racks and place one in the top and another in the bottom shelf of the oven.
- Place the wire rack over the baking tray and lightly grease the wire rack with cooking spray
- Lay the coated chicken wings over it and place it on the bottom shelf and bake for 25 minutes.
- Now remove the tray and place it in the top shelf and flip wings, raise the temperature to 425 degrees F and bake for another 35-40 minutes or until it reaches your desired crispness.
- Meanwhile, let's make the sauce, In a large bowl combine the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce until well mixed.
- Add the crispy chicken wings to the bowl and toss well with the sauce.
- Serve with celery, ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
Quick Tip: You can make all the chicken wings at once, when you place the 1st tray to the bottom shelf put the 2nd tray on the top. Then switch the trays from bottom to top (or top to bottom).
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Baked Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Crispy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto buffalo chicken wings in oven which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for buffalo chicken wings on keto will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.