Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings – This easy and crispy low carb buffalo chicken wings recipe is oven-baked tossed in delicious buffalo wing sauce and served with ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
I Don’t Have Buffalo Wing Sauce, What to Do?
Don’t worry if you don’t have it in hand, you can make your own homemade sauce by following the steps below:
- 5 tbsp sriracha sauce or any other hot sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted, unsalted or ghee
- 2 tsp yacon syrup (or any other natural sugar substitute)
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and give it a good mix until well combined. Pour over the crispy wings.
Can I Make Ahead These Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Wings?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time but make sure you don’t pour the sauce because the wings will get soften and go soggy.
Can I Store These Crispy Keto Buffalo Wings?
For the ultimate and crispiness and taste, I recommend you to eat it immediately. But yes, you can pack them in airtight containers and store in the refrigerator for upto 4-5 days. (Don’t store them if already mixed with the sauce or they will soften and become soggy).
When ready to reheat, place them in the preheated oven at 200C/390F and bake for 6-8 minutes or until crispy again.
How to Serve These Low Carb Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings?
I like to eat it all alone, but you can serve with celery sticks, garlic mayonnaise, ranch dressing or blue cheese dipping.
How to Make Homemade Blue Cheese Dipping?
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 – 3 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the blue cheese with sour cream or until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. (add milk to get your desired consistency)
- Store in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.
How to Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings In Air fryer?
For the oven version, check the recipe card below.
- Season the dry chicken wings with baking powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, and onion powder.
- Place them in the air fryer and cook the chicken at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the skin is crispy, flipping halfway through.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce.
- Add the cooked crispy wings to the sauce and coat well.
- Serve immediately!
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Baked Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Crispy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto buffalo chicken wings in oven which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for buffalo chicken wings on keto will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.