Keto White Chicken Chili – This low carb creamy white chicken chili is an ultimate family favorite comfort food that can be enjoyed as a great low carb dinner made in a slow cooker, instant pot or stovetop.
Can You Eat White Chicken Chili On The Keto Diet?
Before explaining this, let me tell you what is this recipe exactly – White Chicken Chili consists of chicken pieces (shredded or diced), chicken stock, white beans, green chiles, onion, garlic, and a few other spices.
Now let me tell you, is white chicken chili keto? Definitely, yes if we omit and add few ingredients (the ingredients list is given below on the card).
What Type of Chicken To Use?
I am using boneless skinless chicken breast but you can use any leftover or rotisserie chicken. Either way, if you crave different meat then use pork, beef or shrimp. There will be a slight difference in overall flavor but mostly it will be the same.
Keto White Chicken Chili Instant Pot
- Add the chicken to the pot and add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and close the pressure valve. Press the “manual” or “pressure cook” button, set the timer for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Once its 20 minutes, do a QPR (quick pressure release).
- After the pressure has been released, remove the chicken and shred with two forks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cream cheese (or sour cream) and mix well.
- Garnish with corn, fresh cilantro leaves and enjoy.
Keto White Chicken Chili Slow Cooker
Follow the instruction if looking for keto white chicken chili crockpot. For the normal stovetop version, see the recipe card below.
- Place the chicken breasts to the bottom of the crockpot/slow cooker.
- Add the other ingredients – bell peppers, onion wedges, chilis, garlic, herbs, and spices. Add chicken stock and give it a good mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the pot and shred using two forks.
- Put the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Cover and cook for another 15 minutes on high. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
What Are The Great Toppings Options?
- Chopped green onion
- Sour cream or Coconut yogurt
- Pumpkin seeds
- Lime wedges
- Shredded cheese
- Whole kernel corn
- Sliced jalapeño
- Chopped tomato
(Note – In the pictures, you will see beans.. but just omit that, see the ingredients list)
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Crispy Low Carb Keto Baked Chicken Wings
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders Skillet
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this easy keto white chicken chili which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the best low carb white chicken chili will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.