Keto Chicken Curry – This low carb chicken curry recipe is a great dinner for your entire family served with cauliflower rice that consists of all the Indian flavors made in just 40 minutes.
Can I Make Ahead This Easy Keto Chicken Curry?
Yes, you can make this low carb curry chicken ahead of time! Make ahead and store in the refrigerator, when ready to eat, reheat in a pan or microwave (if its too thick add water or cream).
Can I Store This Low Carb Chicken Curry?
Yes, these typical Indian type of curry stores very well. Pack them in an airtight container and store in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
How To Serve This Best Keto Curry Chicken?
Just garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve over a bed of cauliflower rice (if non-keto, serve over plain white rice or naan).
- If dairy intolerant, use coconut cream instead of cream
- I am using chicken thighs, you can use chicken breasts as well (cooking time will vary).
- You can also try adding half cream and half coconut milk instead of just heavy cream.
- Food Processor – To make a paste of onion, ginger, green chili, garlic, and fresh coriander. Can be also used to make cauliflower rice.
- Nonstick Stockpot with Glass Lid Cover – I used this one, but you can use any other large saucepan with cover lid.
Keto Chicken Curry Instant Pot
For the normal pan version, check the card below.
- Blend garlic, onion, ginger, green chili, and fresh coriander in a food processor.
- Turn on the instant pot to sauté mode, add ghee, once hot, add the chicken and saute for a couple of minutes or until brown.
- Add the paste from the food processor, saute for a few minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste, cumin, turmeric, and ground coriander and sauté for another 4-5 minutes. (add water or coconut milk if its start burning).
- Cover the lid and set the valve to sealing, press the manual setting, set the pressure at high and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- Once it 5 minutes, let it naturally release the pressure before opening.
- Turn on sauté mode, stir in the heavy cream/coconut cream and adjust salt, sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot!
Keto Chicken Curry Slow Cooker
This is the crockpot version, for the stovetop pan version, check the recipe card below.
- In a food processor make the paste of green chili, ginger, garlic, onion, and fresh coriander.
- Heat a pan, add ghee, once hot add turmeric, cumin, and ground coriander and saute them, add the chicken and brown them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and combine well with all the ingredients.
- Transfer them all into your slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hrs or on low for 5-6 hrs.
- When it’s done, open and stir in the heavy cream/coconut cream, adjust salt and let cook for a few minutes or until warmed through.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with cauliflower rice.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto White Chicken Chili
- Keto Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Crispy Low Carb Keto Baked Chicken Wings
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Crockpot
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken curry for keto which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the best low carb chicken curry with cauliflower rice will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.