Keto Chicken Fingers – These low carb chicken fingers are crispy from the outside and juicy from the inside, can be made in less than 15 minutes with zero carbs in each chicken finger.
Keto Chicken Fingers – Important Tips
Breading – Use pork rinds as instructed, or sub that with almond flour but it will be less crispy than the pork rinds.
Protein powder – Use zero carb whey protein or egg white protein powder if available or use collagen with MCTs.
Perfect fingers – When breading the chicken strips, use both hands, one on the mayo and the other hand doing the dry breading.
Binding – Use avocado oil mayo, instead you can use eggs to bind the chicken. This will work fine.
Make ahead of time – Crush pork rinds, In a bowl mix all the breading ingredients, and store in an airtight container.
Can I store these keto chicken fingers pork rinds?
Yes, store any leftovers chicken fingers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To freeze, put the strips in a ziplock bag and freeze for up to 2 months. Reheat – When ready to heat, microwave for 30-40 seconds or at the 375-degree oven, until heated through and crunchy.
How to serve these low carb chicken fingers?
Serve them as it is and will enjoy. Or with some dipping sauces, like ketchup, bbq sauce, or some keto honey mustard. Sides like cucumber salad or coleslaw.
Keto Chicken Fingers (Low Carb)
These low carb keto chicken fingers are crispy from the outside and juicy from the inside, can be made in less than 15 minutes with zero carbs in each chicken finger
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 12 strips
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 1/2 oz crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder (or collagen or egg protein powder)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with non-stick spray or any fat of your choice.
- Take two shallow bowls, in the first one add mayonnaise, and in the second bowl, mix crushed pork rinds, garlic powder, whey protein powder, and paprika.
- Add the chicken strips into the mayo bowl, toss well. Take one strip at a time, remove any excess mayonnaise, and then to the breading bowl and coat well on all the sides.
- Place on the baking sheet. Repeat the same with the remaining chicken strips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked through. Then broil for another 1-2 minutes to get a more crispy texture.
- Enjoy with any of your favorite keto dipping sauces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size3 chicken fingers
Amount Per Serving Calories 443Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 109mgSodium 320mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 46g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Pesto Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Crust Pizza
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Low Carb Baked Breaded Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto chicken fingers that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb chicken fingers pork rinds will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.