Keto Chicken Crust Pizza – This low carb chicken crust pizza is made in less than 30 minutes loaded with chicken, cheese, favorite toppings and is baked until hot and bubbly.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza – Important Tips
Chicken – You can use shredded, rotisserie, or canned chicken. Mix it with cheese and cook on a flat pan (or bake), add sauce and toppings as desired.
Sauce – Use any of your favorite low carb friendly red sauce, BBQ sauce, alfredo sauce, white sauce, pesto spread, or even olive oil.
Toppings – Add crispy bacon, sauteed mushrooms, onion, sliced chopped artichoke hearts, tomato, and pepperoni. Top with roasted garlic and arugula for a delicious combination.
Make it perfect – To avoid moisture and sogginess, cut up the chicken and boil in a pan with whole spices until done. Discard whole spices and drain. Add the chicken to a processor with 1 egg, salt, pepper, and spices. Then follow the instruction and bake as mentioned below in the recipe card.
Can I store this keto chicken crust pizza recipe?
If you have the leftovers, you can pack them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. When ready to reheat, bake for about 5-10 minutes at 350°F or until heated through.
To freeze – Store the slices in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until hot.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza (Low Carb)
This low carb keto chicken crust pizza is made in less than 30 minutes loaded with chicken, cheese, favorite toppings and is baked until hot and bubbly.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 ounces of mushroom
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Italian seasoning, garlic, black pepper, oregano, salt, ground, and crushed red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix ground chicken with eggs. Add Parmesan cheese and seasoning mixture from the bowl and combine well.
- Put the chicken mixture into a parchment-lined pan and distribute evenly on all sides.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, make the dip - add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- After it's done baking, broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add your favorite sauce, cheese, and toppings and broil for another 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Slice and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 306Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 125mgSodium 800mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 22g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Low Carb Baked Breaded Chicken
- Keto Cauliflower Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Noodle Soup
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken crust pizza with canned chicken that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb chicken pizza crust with ground chicken will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.