Keto Chicken Salad – This easy low carb chicken salad recipe is a full packed protein cum healthy fats meal to stay energetic, made with simple ingredients needs 10 minutes of prep time.
This low carb chicken salad never gets old because every time you make it there are several options to serve with – cucumber coins, cloud bread or lettuce wraps, etc.
Can I store this keto chicken salad?
Absolutely! The stored refrigerated recipe is even more flavorful. Make ahead, pack them in airtight containers and store in the fridge for about 6-7 days.
- For the amount of parsley and dried dill, start with 1 Tbs each and then adjust as per your taste
- You can double the mayonnaise if it’s too dry for you. Use avocado mayo.
- Add a few slices of cheese on the side if you want little extra fat content.
- You can also use Dijon mustard, about 4 Tbsp or as per your liking.
How to serve this best keto friendly chicken salad?
I like to serve it over lettuce wraps (romaine and butter lettuce are perfect), top it over nachos or low carb tortilla chips. There are several options – low carb crackers, make a keto chicken salad sandwich (< check this recipe) or keto bagels to make it a heavy meal.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (or leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a large bowl, add mayonnaise, fresh dill, fresh parsley, mustard, and garlic. Mix until well combined.
- Add onions and shredded chicken. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the more the better).
- Serve over lettuce wraps.
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 183Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 54mgSodium 217mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 17g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Easy Chicken Salad with Pecans
- Chicken Salad with Almonds
- Chicken Salad with Walnuts
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto loaded chicken salad which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken salad with rotisserie will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.