Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole – This creamy low carb chicken and broccoli casserole is a delicious keto comfort dinner meal, super easy to make in less than 30 minutes which is cheesy and rich in flavors with only 5g of net carbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have almond milk, what to do?
If you don’t like almond milk or don’t have it in hand, then just add in more heavy cream and cheese and you’re good to go.
Can I store this keto chicken and broccoli casserole?
Yes absolutely! Store the leftover low carb chicken broccoli cheese casserole in the fridge for 4-5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
I made the recipe but why the texture is little watery?
If you follow the instruction as stated, it won’t be watery, it’s just that you might need to drain your broccoli a bit more next time.
Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe Variations
- Add in crushed pork rinds if looking for a crispy topping
- Add red pepper flakes to make it spicy
- If you didn’t like basil, you can just skip it or add curry powder instead (optional)
- You can try making this keto chicken broccoli casserole cream cheese with ground beef instead of chicken
Try my other low carb casserole recipes:
- Keto Chicken Divan Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Keto Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1.5 pound shredded chicken (rotisserie)
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 390 F.
- Heat a saucepan with water over high heat. Add the broccoli florets and boil until tender. Drain very well and set aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken along with the drained broccoli florets.
- Place the same saucepan over low heat, add the heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, garlic, almond milk, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli chicken bowl, add basil and give it a good mix.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Place the casserole dish into the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until warmed through and browned.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 376Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 143mgSodium 959mgCarbohydrates 8gSugar 3gProtein 29g
Still Hungry! Try these other keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Patties
- Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie
- Low Carb Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Keto Jamaican Jerk Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken broccoli casserole with heavy cream which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the low carb cheesy chicken broccoli casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.