Keto Coconut Chicken – This low carb coconut chicken curry is full of flavors, fresh and satisfying meal made in under an hour served with your favorite cauliflower rice for a healthy lunch cum dinner.
Keto Coconut Chicken Curry – Tips
- If you don’t have curry powder handy, then Jamaican style curry powder and gochujang for extra kick. You can also use Thai red curry paste for the curry powder.
- For the coconut oil, you can substitute that with butter/ghee.
- I highly recommend that you refrigerate the coconut milk the day before or overnight so that you can easily separate the cream from the water before adding it to the pot or skillet.
- For the chicken broth, you can use bone broth instead.
Can I Make This Keto Coconut Chicken In Instant Pot?
- Add all the ingredients and toss well.
- Reduce on sautee until the sauce reaches your desired thickness.
- Set on manual for about 15 minutes and manually release the pressure or until sauce thickens as per your consistency, with the lid off.
Can I Make This Keto Coconut Chicken In CrookPot/Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can! Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
What To Serve With This Low Carb Coconut Chicken Thighs?
I served mine with well-drained, chopped steamed spinach because or with cauliflower rice or you can also make it a keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice.
- 5 (about 4-5oz) skinless, boneless chicken thighs (chopped into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/4 red onion, medium, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth ( or bone broth)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (or ghee/butter)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat a skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil or ghee.
- Add chicken cubes and cook halfway through. Add in chopped onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and curry powder. Combine well and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 40-60 minutes until sauce reaches your desired consistency (If your sauce is not thick enough, cook longer).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 340Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 391mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 26g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Low Carb Chicken Taco Soup
- Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Low Carb Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this best low carb keto coconut chicken which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.