Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken – This low carb keto creamy spinach artichoke chicken casserole is a great make-ahead meal that is baked to perfection with gooey mozzarella cheese on top and is sure to be loved by your whole family.
Can I Use Fresh Spinach instead Of Frozen?
Yes, you can use fresh spinach, but make sure to sauté it first before adding it to the casserole.
Can I Use Frozen Chicken?
I am using raw skinless boneless chicken thighs but if you are using frozen chicken, make sure all excess moisture is removed and it’s completely defrosted.
Can I Store This Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole?
You can easily pack them and store in the fridge for upto 3-4 days but be careful with the chicken.
Can I Freeze This Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Chicken?
Yes, it freezes very well. Anything that is left you can pack in an airtight container and freeze for up to a month. And you can also freeze it before you bake. Works both ways!
How to Reheat This Keto Baked Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole?
Just take the portion you need and reheat them in the microwave for a few minutes. Or, you can cover the entire casserole with aluminum foil and reheat.
How To Serve This Keto Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken?
You can add extra sauteed spinach or spiralized zucchini. Or feel free to add a veggie side to bulk it up.
- 2.2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, (about 1 kg )
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts
- 1 package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained (250 g/ 8.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, cream cheese, or sour cream (about 2.2 oz)
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise (about 4 oz)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan ( about 0.8 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella ( about 4 oz)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease the baking dish with butter. Lay the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Finely chop the artichoke with a knife or food processor.
- Place them in a mixing bowl. Add the spices, minced garlic, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Combine well.
- Squeeze out all of the excess moisture from the spinach and add it to the mixing bowl. Add 2/3 of the grated cheeses and stir well to combine.
- Now pour in the sauce all over the chicken and top with the remaining grated cheese.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until golden, hot, and bubbly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 (about 280 g)
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 244mgSodium 731mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 48g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Fried Rice
- Cheesy Low Carb Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Low Carb Chicken Strips
- Keto Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb spinach artichoke chicken which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto low carb spinach artichoke chicken casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.