Keto Chicken Fried Rice – This easy low carb chicken cauliflower Fried rice better-than-takeout recipe is a classic chinese comfort food that can be served as a quick lunch or dinner made in less than 15 minutes!
Keto Chicken Fried Rice Cauliflower – Recipe Variations
- I am using boneless, skinless chicken thighs (recommended because it’s more juicy and flavorful overall) but you can use the breast part as well.
- To change the taste of this keto chicken fried rice with cauliflower recipe, you can use bacon, shrimp, beef, or leftover pork tenderloin.
- Add broccoli, onions, green peppers, and ginger for a little zing.
- Add frozen peas (as per your daily macros) with the chicken for a different taste overall.
- You can add some red pepper flakes to add up a little heat.
How To Get The Rice Perfect?
Use Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower rice to avoid getting mushy cauliflower rice. No defrosting is needed, you can cook it straight from frozen.
Note – Try to use the frozen rice because it works the best and is not as watery as homemade cauliflower made in a food processor. Make sure to use a large skillet and preheat the pan before adding the riced cauliflower. It helps to dissipate the overall water.
For the soy sauce – It’s recommended to add the soy sauce in this keto chicken and cauliflower fried rice recipe but if you don’t like it, then skip it and add use coconut aminos instead.
Can I Store This Keto Chinese Chicken Fried Rice?
I am sure you will not have any leftovers! Because it’s so yummy and everyone in your family will love this. If you have any leftover keto fried rice and chicken then pack it in an airtight container and refrigerate for upto 3-4 days.
- 6 ounces boneless chicken thighs, chopped into small pieces (about 150 g)
- 2 eggs
- 2 large spring onion (about 20 g, white and green part separated)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped (about 9 g)
- 2 ounces white mushrooms, sliced (about 50 g)
- 2 ounces green peppers (about 50 g)
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice, cooked (about 300 g)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (you can also use butter or ghee)
- In a bowl beat 2 eggs with little salt and pepper.
- Heat a wok and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter. Make scrambled egg out of it. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add another tbsp of oil to the wok. Add garlic, spring onion white, and chicken. Add little salt and pepper and fry.
- Now add in the green peppers and mushrooms and stir until fully cooked.
- Add the cauliflower rice and the scrambled egg. Mix well.
- Now add in vinegar and soya sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add in spring onion greens.
- Done! Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 409Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 290mgSodium 463mgCarbohydrates 6g net carbsgFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 32g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Low Carb Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Keto Low Carb Chicken Strips
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Keto Mexican Chicken Taco Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb keto chicken egg fried rice with cauliflower which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for best keto chicken fried rice will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.