Keto Chicken Taco Soup – This low carb creamy chicken taco soup is a filling and comforting soup fully packed with veggies and favorite topping that can be made in the stovetop, instant pot, or slow cooker.
Low Carb Keto Chicken Taco Soup – Variations
- You can use white sweet onion and mushrooms.
- I used venison, a red and orange bell pepper and I used the option of heavy cream.
- You can double the recipe by adding 1 cup heavy cream and 1 block cream cheese. Easy to go!
- If you cannot find Rotel then add freshly chopped tomato, plus you can add grated zucchinis and capsicum instead.
- To check the sodium content, use Tomato Soup and Trader Joe’s low sodium Roasted Red Pepper instead of the tomatoes and cream cheese.
Can I Store This Easy Keto Chicken Taco Soup?
Yes, you can! Pack them in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Can I Freeze This Keto Friendly Chicken Taco Soup?
If you want to freeze this low carb keto chicken taco soup, then, pack them in an air-tight container and freeze for up to 6 months.
Make sure you don’t add the cream cheese when freeing because the fat in the cream cheese does not freeze well. You can add cream cheese when reheating the soup. This works pretty well!
How To Make This Creamy Keto Chicken Taco Soup In Slow cooker/Crockpot?
- Add all the ingredients as listed in the recipe card below to the slow cooker, except the cream cheese.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Add in the cream cheese and stir just before serving.
How To Make This Hearty Keto Chicken Taco Soup In Instant Pot?
- Turn on the instant pot and press the saute mode.
- Add the chicken, onions, and garlic, and saute until browned.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the cream cheese.
- Set the manual pressure on high for 10 minutes and do a natural pressure release.
- Stir in cream cheese before serving and mix until melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 367Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 115mgSodium 610mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 30g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Fried Rice With Cauliflower
- Creamy Low Carb Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Keto Low Carb Chicken Strips
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this best low carb keto chicken taco soup recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken taco soup with rotel will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.