Keto Coconut Chicken Tenders – These low carb coconut chicken are crispy from the outside and moist and juicy from the inside and are enjoyed with low-carb dipping sauce perfect for the main course or appetizer.
Keto Chicken Tenders Coconut Flour – Tips
Chicken – You can use both boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
Substitute egg with full-fat coconut milk or with melted coconut and olive oil. Coated the chicken with oil, add flour and other spices. Transfer to a bag and shake well.
Use shredded coconut instead of coconut flakes
Add some cayenne pepper to the coconut for extra heat.
For the dipping sauce – Make your homemade sauce with maple or honey mustard dipping sauce. See recipe below.
Serve with fresh lemon asparagus or with sautéed curried cauliflower, and broccoli.
How To Make Homemade Keto Honey Mustard Dipping?
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 15 drops liquid stevia (or any low carb sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Can I store these keto coconut crusted chicken tenders?
Its always best you make fresh, but you can still make them ahead store in an airtight container and refrigerate, the coconut will soften, the flavor will still be good enough to enjoy.
Can I freeze these keto coconut flour chicken tenders?
Yes, of course, you can! Prepare them are instructed upto the baking part, place them on parchment lined sheet, transfer to the freezer, once little hardened, transfer them to the freezer bag and freeze for upto 2 months.
When ready to bake, take them out from freezer and bake them directly or thaw before baking, cooking time will vary.
- 2 large Chicken breast (or deboned chicken thighs)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, break into smaller pieces (or shredded coconut)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 large Egg, beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Place a nonstick wire rack onto a lined baking sheet and lightly brush with oil.
- Use a meat pounder and pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness, and make 3 tenders of each chicken breast. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In the first bowl, add beaten eggs, in the second bowl, add coconut flour, then in another bowl, add coconut flakes smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dredge each chicken tender into the dry bowl of coconut flour, then to the egg mixture, shake off any excess, and finally to the coconut flakes. Roll and coat well and place on the wire rack.
- Bake the chicken for about 15-20 minutes or until firm and cooked through, flipping halfway through.
- To make it crispy, turn oven to broil setting, broil on the top rack for 1-2 minutes, flip and broil on the other side for the same time.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size2 chicken tenders
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 192mgSodium 222mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 6gSugar 4gProtein 33g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
- Low Carb Fathead Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Keto King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Instant Pot Low Carb Pulled Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto coconut chicken tenders which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb keto baked coconut chicken tenders will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.