Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza – This low carb buffalo chicken pizza is loaded with shredded chicken, melted cheese, ranch dressing, and hot buffalo sauce with homemade fathead dough and all this can be made in just 20 minutes, perfect on those busy weeknight days.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Variations
I am using mozzarella only, but you can combine both mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Use any leftover or rotisserie chicken to save more time and prepare meal on the go.
I prefer to make my own homemade fathead pizza crust, if you wish, you can purchase cauliflower pizza crust from the store and make it as per the instructions given on the label. (Nutritional values may vary)
I make my dough with almond flour, but you can use coconut flour instead.
Can I make this fathead dough with coconut flour?
I made this keto buffalo chicken pizza crust with almond flour (all the steps and measurements are given in the recipe card below), if you are nut allergen or want to make this with coconut flour, here’s how to make it –
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the shredded mozzarella and cream cheese, combine well and microwave for 30 seconds until melted.
- In a food processor bowl, add the baking powder, coconut flour, and salt and pulse to combine.
- Add the egg to the bowl and pulse to combine. Add in the melted mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and run the food processor until well combined with the cheese.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper and place the dough, cover with another parchment paper or plastic wrap and roll the dough.
- Place the dough into the preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Can I store this low carb buffalo chicken pizza?
Yes, you can! Pack the leftover pizza in an air-tight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Do not freeze, it’s best to make it fresh.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped (or leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces cream cheese, divided
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (or celery)
- Ranch dressing, for serving (or blue cheese dressing)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add 2 ounces of cream cheese and 2 cups of mozzarella, combine well, and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute until cheese has melted.
- Add in the almond flour and egg and combine well. Use your hands to knead the dough.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper, place the dough and cover with another sheet of parchment.
- Roll the dough as per your requirement, I made a 12 inch diameter circle.
- Transfer the dough with the bottom sheet of parchment to a pizza pan. Remove the top sheet and trim off any extra from the bottom sheet of parchment.
- Place in the preheated and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, top with the remaining cream cheese, then with ranch seasoning. Combine and spread with a spoon. Top with half of the remaining mozzarella.
- In a small bowl, add the shredded chicken and hot sauce. Stir to coat.
- Add the chicken over the crust and distribute evenly. Top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Again transfer the pizza pan to the oven and bake for 8-10 more minutes or until cheese has melted and the crust is golden.
- Drizzle with blue cheese or ranch dressing and sprinkle with chopped chives.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size2 slices
Amount Per Serving Calories 628Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 172mgSodium 1203mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 35g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto King Ranch Chicken
- Low Carb Pulled Chicken
- Keto Chicken Pad Thai With Shirataki Noodles
- Cheesy Keto Chicken Fritters
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto fathead buffalo chicken pizza which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb buffalo chicken pizza with chicken crust will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.