Keto Popcorn Chicken – This low carb popcorn chicken is a great snack or entree meal that is crispy on the outside and tender flavorful from the inside which can be oven baked or air fried.
Just to let you know that if you don’t have an air fryer then you can make these delicious keto friendly popcorn chicken in the oven. Simply right! Continue reading the post!
Can I Store The Leftover Keto Baked Popcorn Chicken?
Absolutely! Pack them in airtight containers and store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or freeze them for up to 3 months.
How to Reheat Those Leftovers Keto Crunchy Popcorn Chicken?
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for about 4-5 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the basket in a single layer and heat them for 4-5 minutes or until crispy again.
Quick Note – The chicken won’t be that flavorful when reheating for the 3rd time because the chicken will dry out too much.
Best Dipping Sauce For These Keto Fried Popcorn Chicken
I tried this recipe with ketchup, ranch, tartar sauce, or teriyaki sauce. However, my all-time favorite sauce is this sugar-free ketchup and sugar free BBQ sauce. You can also serve this with marinara sauce or mayo.
Pork Rinds – This is what I am using in this recipe and I highly recommend it to make those popcorns more crispy and it a great low carb option.
Keto Popcorn Chicken Air Fryer
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket, preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken into the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 10-12 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- Done! Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Cutlets
- Indian Style Low Carb Butter Chicken
- Keto Chicken Tortilla Soup Slow Cooker
- Keto Lemon Chicken Thighs
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb popcorn chicken with pork rinds which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the keto popcorn chicken with almond flour will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.