Keto Chicken Pot Pie Soup – This low carb chicken pot pie soup is an easy dinner option for your entire family that gives you all the rich, creamy, and comforting goodness of chicken with all the flavors of a freshly baked version.
Can I Freeze This Easy Keto Keto Chicken Pot Pie Soup?
Yes absolutely, this dish freezes very well and also a great meal prepping dish for the week and it tastes the same when you eat the next day.
Can I Make This Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie In Instant Pot?
Yes! I have already mentioned the steps below in the recipe card. For the instant pot version, you can use either fresh or frozen vegetables. If using raw chicken and frozen vegetables cook for 3-4 minutes, for cooked chicken and fresh veggies, cook for 1 minute under pressure. Check the keto baked version.
- To lower the carbs, substitute carrots and peas with vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms, cabbage, cauliflower, or bell peppers.
- To make it dairy-free, omit the butter and substitute the heavy cream with full-fat coconut milk.
- You can serve this delicious keto chicken pot pie soup with roasted veggies, mashed sweet potatoes or cauliflower, warm biscuit or baguette.
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, diced (or uncooked chicken thighs, diced)
- 1 cup green beans, cut
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup green peas (optional)
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat a 3-quart pot over medium heat. Melt butter and add celery, onions, and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add chicken, carrots, peas, broth, green beans, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. For the uncooked chicken, cook until chicken has cooked through.
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream. Add xanthan gum and mix well. Gently boil the soup for 5-6 minutes and serve hot.
For Instant Pot
- Add everything to the pot except the cream and xanthan gum.
- Cook for 2 minutes on high pressure. Do a natural pressure release for 5 minutes, and carefully release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid, and turn the pot to sauté mode. Pour in the heavy whipping cream in a slow, steady stream.
- Add xanthan gum and stir to combine. Gently boil for 5-6 minutes and serve hot.
For Slow Cooker
- Add all of the ingredients to the cooker except the heavy cream and xanthan gum and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Pour in the cream boil for 5 minutes and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 166mgSodium 1183mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 35g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Still Hungry! Try these other low carb keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Low Carb Parmesan Casserole
- Keto Low Carb Avocado Chicken Salad
- Low Carb Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto instant pot chicken pot pie soup which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb keto chicken pot pie soup will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.