Keto Pineapple Chicken – This easy low carb pineapple chicken recipe can be made in under 25 minutes consist of pineapple chunks, chicken, vegetables, and a sweet and tangy sauce that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
This Low Carb Keto Pineapple Chicken is a great takeout option and you will enjoy that moist, tender and juicy chicken smothered in a tangy-sweet sauce.
Today we will be making this on the stovetop but if you are looking for the slow cooker version then check it out here. And if you are looking for the normal version you can find the recipe here.
The ingredients required to make this recipe are very simple that can be easily available online (I have given the links for the ingredients in the recipe card below) or in your local grocery stores
Can we Store This?
Yes, you can store it in your refrigerator for up to 3-4 days but make sure the pineapple chicken is completely cool to the room temperature before storing in containers.
Can we Freeze this?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe! Let it cool and place it in a freezer-safe container with a layer of wax paper on top.
How to Serve this Keto Pineapple Chicken?
There are numerous ways to serve this but as we are looking for low carbs options, serve this with – cauliflower rice or in lettuce wraps otherwise you can have it over a bed of white rice or coconut milk rice.
How to Make Low Carb Keto Pineapple Chicken?
This keto low carb pineapple chicken recipe can be made in under 25 minutes consist of pineapple chunks, chicken, vegetables, and a sweet and tangy sauce that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup pineapple, chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce , low sodium or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into small size cubes.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat, add oil and once hot add the chicken, garlic, onion, ginger, salt and pepper and stir fry for 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Now add bell pepper, pineapple, pineapple juice, and soy sauce, stir fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, add the chicken and mix until well combined, sauté all together for another 2 minutes and serve with cauliflower rice.
Still Hungry! Try These Other Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- Vegetable Chicken Soup
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds
- Pan Fried Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low calorie pineapple chicken which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for Keto chicken pineapple will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.