Keto Chicken Soup Instant Pot – This low carb chicken soup in instant pot is a warm and hearty comforting soup that can be ready in less than 40 minutes which is very nutritious and loaded with tender chicken pieces, bone broth, vegetables, and herbs.
What Goes Into This Instant Pot Keto Chicken Soup?
- Chicken stock or bone broth
- Chicken thighs or breasts
- Onion, diced
- Garlic cloves
- Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Celery stalks
- Fresh dill or thyme
- Salt and pepper
How Long to Cook this Low Carb Chicken Soup Instant Pot?
Set your pressure cooker or instant pot to HIGH for 4 minutes, the soup will take around 40 minutes from the time it builds pressure and do a natural release.
What Other Things You Can add to this Instant Pot Chicken Soup Keto?
- Shredded Chicken or rotisserie chicken
- Salt and Pepper
Can I Freeze This Instant Pot Keto Chicken Soup?
Yes absolutely! Store it in a freezer-friendly container and freeze for 15 days or up to a month. When ready to eat, thaw it overnight in the fridge.
What if I Don’t Have Instant Pot?
Don’t worry you can easily make this in a slow cooker or crockpot! Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is fully cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred it using two forks, add them back to the cooker.
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, cut into 1″ cubes
- 4 tbsp ghee (or butter)
- 2 quarts chicken bone broth or stock
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Instant Pot
- Set your Instant Pot to saute mode, add butter and let it completely melt.
- Add carrots, garlic, onion, celery and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add raw chicken pieces, broth, and herbs.
- Put on the lid and seal, Put on the lid set pressure on High for 4 minutes and let it naturally release the pressure.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and adjust herbs as needed.
- Done! Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 cup of the soup
Amount Per Serving Calories 263Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 122mgSodium 735mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 31g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Rotisserie Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas Casserole with Cream Cheese
- Easy Keto Sweet And Sour Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this low carb chicken vegetable soup instant pot which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken soup in instant pot will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.