Keto Garlic Chicken – This low carb garlic chicken recipe is full of creamy goodness chicken bites baked with creamy mozzarella and parmesan in under 35 minutes. This keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken is a great midweek dinner served with mashed cauliflower, zoodles, or pasta.
Keto Friendly Garlic Chicken – Tips
Follow this recipe as instructed below or you can also tweak little things to change the taste.
- Line the pan with raw broccoli florets, then add the chicken on top, add the cream cheese mixture with crushed red pepper to spice things up and add finely chopped green onion. Just give it a try to make a perfect keto garlic chicken with broccoli.
- You can use any chicken cut, boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs. Cooking time will vary, so make sure to use a meat thermometer and cook until it reached 165˚F.
What To Do With The Leftover Keto Garlic Cheese Chicken?
You can pack them in a meal prep container and eat later or store them in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days or freeze for up to a month. When ready to eat, remove from the refrigerator, and heat in the oven or the microwave until hot.
What To Serve With This Low Carb Garlic Chicken?
It is great to serve with any of your favorite low carb side dishes. Serve with mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice (sauté the cauliflower with some olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper), zoodles, roasted spaghetti squash or sautéed spinach.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well until well combined.
- In a large baking dish lay the chicken thighs or breasts flat.
- Add the cheese mixture over the chicken and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and the remaining 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese on the top.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake at 375˚F for about 25-35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F (use a meat thermometer).
- Garnish with chopped rosemary or fresh parsley and serve with any of your favorite low carb sides.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 390Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 192mgSodium 709mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 35g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Low Carb Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup Instant Pot
- Low Carb Chicken Taco Soup Slow Cooker
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this best keto garlic parmesan chicken which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb keto garlic chicken will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.