Keto Greek Chicken – This low carb greek chicken is loaded with awesome flavors, roasted chicken, and delicious veggies made in just 20 minutes that are perfect for your family on those busy weekdays.
Keto Greek Chicken – Important Notes
Chicken – We will be roasting the chicken to make this keto greek chicken salad more flavorful. Boneless skinless chicken breasts are the perfect fit for this recipe.
Fresh Veggies – Chopped grape or cherry tomatoes, zucchini, sliced cucumbers, sliced red onions, and thinly sliced red or yellow bell pepper. Cut them into small thin pieces so that all cook evenly.
Herbs – Add fresh herbs on the top for extra freshness like chopped fresh dill or parsley.
Cauliflower rice – Make it a complete and more filling dish by adding cauliflower rice to this keto greek chicken bowl. If using frozen cauli- rice, then saute in olive oil and season with dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.
Can I store this low carb greek chicken?
These are very easy to store. Pack them in air tight containers and store them in the fridge for 4-6 days. If you want to freeze, avoid adding cheese and then freeze as usual. When reheating the bowl, add the cheese for freshness.
Keto Greek Chicken (Low Carb Bowl)
This low carb keto greek chicken is loaded with awesome flavors, roasted chicken, and delicious veggies made in just 20 minutes that are perfect for your family on those busy weekdays.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, optional
- 1/2 large onion, halved thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a parchment paper in a sheet pan and grease well.
- In a large bowl, add water and 2 tbsp salt. Stir well. Add the chicken (pounded to an even thickness) and set to brine for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, pat dry and place on the side of the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, add dried parsley, oregano, dill, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt pepper and half of the herb mixture on both sides.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped veggies, remaining herb mixture, olive oil, and salt pepper. Toss to coat and arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar on the top of chicken and veggies.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes. Slice the chicken, sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 344Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 105mgSodium 1052mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 39g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken and Asparagus
- Low Carb Francese With Buttery Sauce
- Keto Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Creamy Buffalo Chicken Salad
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto greek sheet pan chicken that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for a low carb greek chicken bowl will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.