Keto Chicken Francese – This low carb chicken Francese is made in less than 25 minutes where the buttery fried chicken cutlet is topped with lemon butter sauce, and fresh chopped parsley, great for meal prepping and dinner for your family.
Keto Chicken Francese – Important Notes
Flour – You can almond flour or coconut flour. But for best results, I used half (oat fiber + almond flour). Oat fiber just acts like a fine powder like regular flour with a very mild flavor, adds fiber, with zero net carbs. For the oat fiber, use a combination of coconut flour and psyllium husk powder.
Sauce – If you are planning to have it with spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, or shirataki noodles, then double the amount of chicken stock, lemon, wine, and butter to make extra sauce to pour over the noodles.
Chicken – To thoroughly and evenly cook the chicken, pound the chicken cutlets before doing anything with a meat tenderizer. Always use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature, when it reaches 165 F, the chicken is cooked. Also, don’t cook the chicken cutlets at a higher temperature to avoid burning the breading before it has been cooked through.
Can I store this low carb chicken francese?
It’s so delicious that you will hardly have any leftovers, but if you made a double batch, then pack them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Or, freeze for up to 3 months.
How to serve this keto chicken francaise?
Make it a more filling and complete meal when served with zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, balsamic Brussel sprouts, or green beans.
Keto Chicken Francese (Low Carb)
This low carb keto chicken Francese is made in less than 25 minutes where the buttery fried chicken cutlet is topped with lemon butter sauce, and fresh chopped parsley, great for meal prepping and dinner for your family.
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast, (sliced into 1/4″ thin cutlets)
- ¼ cup Oat Fiber (omit if not available)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ⅔ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup butter, salted
- lemon juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- In a bowl, add oat fiber, almond flour, salt, and pepper. Whisk well until combined.
- Take 3 shallow plates, one with flour, second with chicken, and third with beaten eggs.
- In a large non-stick skillet or pan, add a tablespoon of the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Take one cutlet at a time and add to the flour plate, coat well and shake off any excess. Then transfer to the egg bowl and place on the heated pan and saute for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Don't cook on high heat or the breading will start to burn before the chicken is cooked. Don't overcrowd the skillet, make it in batches.
- Once all the cutlets are cooked, add garlic and saute for about 20 seconds.
- Add white wine to deglaze the pan, scrape off all the flavored brown bits from the pan, let it cook for 1-2 minutes, add the lemon juice and chicken stock.
- Bring it to simmer and allow the sauce the reduce by half. Add in the remaining butter and fresh chopped parsley, add the cooked chicken cutlets back to the pan, coat well with the sauce.
- Garnish with slices of lemon and fresh parsley. Serve with cauliflower rice or noodles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 396Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 217mgSodium 289mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 41g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Low Carb Creamy Chicken Salad
- Keto Cheesy Chicken Taquitos
- Low Carb Stovetop Chicken Fajita Soup
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto chicken francese without flour that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb chicken Francaise will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.