Keto Buffalo Chicken Salad – This low carb buffalo chicken salad is very easy to make, loaded with crispy chicken tenders with buffalo sauce and served on a salad, sandwich, or lettuce wraps, perfect for those busy weeknight dinners.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Salad – Important Tips
Veggies – You can change and add the veggies to the salad as you like, add chopped summer squash, raw zucchini, chopped onion, lettuce, or even chopped jalapenos. Options as endless.
Sauce – For the buffalo sauce, use a Homemade or store-bought Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce. To add more heat to the tenders, add a little more Frank’s Hot Sauce to the mixture. Don’t use Tabasco, they are not meant for a buffalo sauce and it has totally different flavor.
Make-Ahead – It’s a great meal prep recipe, make the chicken and prepare the salad, and when you are ready to eat, reheat the chicken and serve on top of the salad. As long as the salad stays cold you don’t have to worry.
Can I store this low carb buffalo chicken salad?
You can pack the chicken and salad in separate air-tight containers and store them in the fridge for up to 4-5 days, no matter the chicken is store-bought or shredded. When ready to serve, heat the chicken and serve with fresh crunchy lettuce or celery.
How to serve this keto creamy buffalo chicken salad?
It is so delicious and filling that you can eat it on its own. Otherwise, you can serve in a lettuce wrap, with crackers, over toast or in a sandwich, in a salad bowl over greens and vegetables, or alongside cooked vegetables.
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup plain pork rinds (or pre-crushed pork rinds)
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup Franks buffalo wing sauce
- Pinch of salt
- oil for frying
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 8 sliced bacon, uncured, cooked, and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Blue cheese dressing
Make the Buffalo Chicken
- In a food processor or grinder, add the almond flour, pork rinds, smoked paprika, parmesan cheese, and salt. Grind it to a fine powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. In another bowl, beat the egg yolks.
- Take the chicken tenders, one at a time, and dip into the egg bowl then to the breading mixture bowl and place on a plate. Repeat the same for the remaining chicken pieces
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add olive oil or avocado oil, once hot add the breaded chicken tenders and sauté for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate on paper towels.
- In a bowl, add the buffalo sauce, then add in the cooked fried chicken tenders and coat well with sauce.
- Slice the chicken if you want and set it aside.
Assemble the Salad
- In a bowl, add lettuce as the base, then top with cucumber, blue cheese crumbles, crumbled bacon, cherry tomatoes, and finally sliced buffalo chicken tenders on the very top.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing as per your taste before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 623Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 147mgSodium 1797mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 38g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Taquitos
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Soup Crockpot
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Low Carb Cheesy Green Chili Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto buffalo ranch chicken salad that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb spicy buffalo chicken salad will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.