Keto Lemon Pepper Chicken – These low carb lemon pepper chicken wings are juicy from the inside and crispy from the outside with amazing lemon pepper flavor with the addition of lemon juice.
Keto Lemon Pepper Chicken – Important Notes
Chicken – It’s best to use chicken wings for this recipe, you can use drumsticks if you want but the cooking time will be a bit longer depending on their size.
Lemon Juice – Go with lemon juice to get the best flavor, alternately Lime juice can be substituted at a 1:1 ratio.
Oil – I recommend using avocado oil for amazing flavor. Olive oil at a 1:1 ratio or coconut oil will also work just fine.
Make Ahead – These keto lemon pepper garlic chicken wings are great for meal planning when you want to surprise special ones for a quick dinner option. Prepare the marinade in advance, take the wings from the fridge and cook within 30-35 minutes.
Spices – Garlic powder and onion powder are recommended. Or substitute with 1-2 tsp minced garlic and onion.
How to store these keto baked lemon pepper chicken?
Pack them in the air-tight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When you are ready to reheat, lay the wings evenly on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake until warmed through at 400 degrees. Also, reheat them in the microwave at 30-45 second increments until warmed through.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large plastic zip-lock storage bag, add chicken wings, pepper, lemon juice, avocado oil, and salt. Seal and shake well with your hands to move the marinade to fully coat the chicken wings.
- Transfer the bag to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken (skin-side up) on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until wings internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, garnish with fresh roughly chopped parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 412Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 160mgSodium 416mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 41g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Low Carb Cheesy Chicken Taquitos
- Keto Chicken Fajita Soup Instant Pot
- Low Carb No Crust Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy these keto baked lemon pepper chicken that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for low carb lemon pepper chicken wings will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.