Keto Chicken Lasagna – This low carb chicken lasagna casserole is the ultimate comfort food that is creamy and rich in flavor with loaded chicken and beef with a total of 4g of net carbs.
Keto Chicken Lasagna Casserole – Important Tips
Noodles – I am using thinly sliced meat or ham from the deli counter. You can also use zucchini noodles, shredded cabbage, or baked thinly rolled fathead dough.
Spices – For extra flavors, add seasonings like thyme, parsley, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, rosemary, or garlic powder.
Veggies – Make it more flavorful – saute the bell pepper and mushrooms, make a puree into a blender and add to the sauce.
Texture – I am using ricotta cheese, you can use cottage cheese, cream cheese, or a mixture of egg and parmesan cheese to make a keto creamy chicken lasagna.
Sauce – Try to find a sauce with low water content or that has been already reduced before packing it into the can. Rao’s Marinara Sauce is my favorite. You can also replace 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce with tomato paste to thicken the sauce.
Serve – Enjoy this low carb chicken lasagna with sourdough baguette, keto breadsticks, or sliced fresh tomatoes.
Can I store this keto deli chicken lasagna?
This is a great freezer-friendly recipe. Make in batches and freeze for up to 3-5 months. If you want to freeze after assembly, cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and tightly cover with lid or foil and freeze.
Keto Chicken Lasagna Casserole (Low Carb)
This low carb keto chicken lasagna casserole is the ultimate comfort food that is creamy and rich in flavor with loaded chicken and beef with a total of 4g of net carbs.
- 1 pound of ground beef (or Italian sausage)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 pound deli chicken, sliced (or turkey or ham)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12 oz of Rao’s Marinara Sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup Ricotta cheese (or cream cheese)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning salt & pepper. Cook until browned and no longer pink.
- Stir in marinara sauce, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
In an 8x10 casserole dish, take a small amount of beef mixture from the skillet and spread it on the bottom.
- Add a layer of sliced chicken. Then add another layer of beef mixture. Top with half of the ricotta cheese and 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the same process and do the layering about 2-3 times with the ground beef mixture on the top. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place the casserole into the oven and bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until cheesy hot and bubbly on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 355Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 100mgSodium 857mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 33g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Greek Chicken
- Low Carb Skillet Chicken and Asparagus
- Keto Buttery Chicken Francese
- Low Carb Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto lasagna made with deli chicken that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for a low carb chicken lasagna casserole will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.